Friday, December 26, 2008

``poems for the random

Hold me like you held on to life

when all fears came alive and entombed me

love me like you love the sun

scorching the blood in my vampire heart

hold me like you held on to life

when desert pained in dearly in oasis

care me like you love the stars

shining the little details on the midnight sky


(for random purpose xD)
-----------------------------------------------------------

you were there

staring at me

while i'm keeping my thing back in my memory

you were there

watching over me

while i'm keeping my fear in the circle of memory

what were you thinking

what were you speaking

are you trying to talk to me but your courage brings you down

why are you watching

why are you staring

are you trying to reach out for me while i am sleeping

you were there for me

with your honey yellow eyes

let me dream about you with the short memory of mine

you were there for me

with your cold but warm touch

let me drawn into your embrace and hoping for the better hunch


(for Twilight)

rob pattinson
here a juicy pic
xD

No comments: